Important things to remember when riding on the bus:
--> Remember at all times you are representing Columbia Central High School and the Columbia Central Band.
- You are responsible for loading you own instrument. All instruments belong in the cages or large instruments belong in the truck unless you are told otherwise.
- Chaperones are an extension of the band staff and should be respected as such.
- Remain on the bus you were assigned.
- Clean up after yourself and others.
- Be punctual in loading and unloading the bus.
- ALL rules and regulations for riding the high school bus are in place at ALL times.
- Only members of the CHS Band and Guard, chaperones and instructors are permitted to ride the bus.
- No one gets on or off the bus until given permission.
- Bus rides should be safe and fun. No excessive noise, no profanity, no throwing items around or out of the bus.
- Stay seated at all times.
- Headphones should be worn to listen to music at all times. No speakers.
- NO body parts including your head, arms, legs, feet or hands outside the window.
- Nothing can be in the bus aisle.
- No flash photography (that includes snapchat) or bright cell phone screens.
- NO public displays of affection, the bus is a public place at all times. (sorry couples!)